Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Klonoa GBA $14.99 at TARGET

Klonoa GBA $14.99 at TARGET

Just wondering? It was hard to find now I see alot of new copies around so did it get a re-release or did they find a crate full of new ones? I'm anxious to try this once I get a GBA!

2. I haven't heard anything about a re-release, and as far as I know, it's pretty rare. If it got a re-release, very awesome.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

Well I highly doubt it got a re-release, I was half joking
    but all the Klonoa games have eventually become HTF.

4. Yeah, I was wondering the same thing. I saw a bunch at Target for 14.99. I was thinking about going and getting them, keeping one for myself and put the rest on ebay.
    A is for action

Hmm that's where I saw a ton of em too.

6. Wasn't there supposed to be a sequel? Was it killed or did I just miss it?

7. Klonoa G2: Dream Champ Tournament is Japan-only.

It's decent.

8. Yeah, I was at Target yesterday and saw quite a few on the shelf for $14.99. Makes me wonder if it got a re-release of if Namco found a few hundred crates of the stuff tucked away in the back of one of their warehouses or something
    omg TNL epics!

9. Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarok the Red
    Yeah, I was at Target yesterday and saw quite a few on the shelf for $14.99. Makes me wonder if it got a re-release of if Namco found a few hundred crates of the stuff tucked away in the back of one of their warehouses or something
    I think it's a little from column a and a little from column b.

As in probably Target found a whole shitload they forgot to ship out to stores, and wanted them gone so they sent them out with the reduced price to get them out of the store faster.

I mean cmon, obviously Namco didn't find the case because these have only shown up at Target, and Namco would have lobbied with EB or Gamestop before Target.

Reminds me when Square found those cases of Xenogears and cut a deal with EB to sell them.
    R.I.P Kao Megura (1979-2004)

10. Target's everywhere seem to have gotten a shitload of them so I'd say they aren't rare. Damned good game though.

Quote Originally Posted by skelly
    Klonoa G2: Dream Champ Tournament is Japan-only.

It's decent.
    It's better then decent. It's excellent.

[/Klonoa fanboy]
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.