Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Hi" to all Guests!

"Hi" to all Guests!

Hmm lately the ratio of members to guests has been quite a difference. I told a few people to check TNL. Has anyone else? Hope some of you lurkers decide to register and start posting!

2. ?

Perhaps they're not all guests...maybe some of them are just TNLers that don't wish to log in until they're ready to post (if at all).

3. DONT LOG IN! ITS A TRA.....*choke...gag*
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I hear Balrog's moveset includes the Fried Chicken Right Cross, The Watermelon Wipeout Punch, and the Welfare Blaster.
    I SWEAR IF YOU BITCH ABOUT TWINSTICKS I WILL BREAK MY FOOT OFF IN YOUR ASS

Quote Originally Posted by bahn
    ?

Perhaps they're not all guests...maybe some of them are just TNLers that don't wish to log in until they're ready to post (if at all).
    Possibly?

5. possible IMPOSSIBLE!
    Commentaries and Opinions on Metal

6. I hope you didn't invite any of your locker room buddies to post here, Korian.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

7. Whoa, I just got an eerie case of deja vu. I knew I picked the wrong day to quit sniffing glue.

8. Some are search engine robots, but we are getting more lurkers. Don't scare them off.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick
    Some are search engine robots, but we are getting more lurkers. Don't scare them off.
    I wasn't, I was just trying to welcome them, and yes I've told a handful of friends to check out the forums.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Nick
    Some are search engine robots, but we are getting more lurkers. Don't scare them off.
    cool, didn't know that
    Commentaries and Opinions on Metal