Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Phantasy Star Online: Blue Burst

1. Quote Originally Posted by shidoshi
    Can we, for once, have a PSO thread without you PSV people in it? Please?
    Nope.

If they didn't want us to bitch, Sega shouldn't have whored the name.
    BTFJ

2. They didn't whore the name. Releasing a Phantasy Star Online is perfectly reasonable. Besides, Phantasy Star games are overrated anyway.

However this constant porting and churning out of Online is getting to be nonsense. Diablo II has more meat on it than PSO, so there is literally no reason whatsoever to play this on the PC.

3. Diablo II has more meat on it than PSO, so there is literally no reason whatsoever to play this on the PC.
    That's what baffles me. I can clearly see that D2's a better game, yet I can't get into it. I've been playing tons of PSO V2 PC lately, and I can't even call it a great game.

I should reinstall D2 soon.

4. Tain, you're talking about playing the hacked PC beta version on an independent server or something right?

I remember reading something about this a while back, but can't find the link. Can you point me in the right direction?

And yea, D2 is by far a better game, but I enjoy PSO too.

5. everytime i install d2 and the expansion i get to act 2 and quit......dunno why. someday ill finish it.

6. I tried the Blue Burst beta... I've been away from PSO so long I forgot how incredibly boring it was. But it was very easy to remember when I fell into the weak-weak-strong shot pattern again. And I swear the pop-up is worse than it was on the dreamcast. Bah. What do they need a beta for a game that that hasn't changed in years?
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2