Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 919212223

Thread: Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne - Official Thread

Did it at level 18 with an Uzume, a weird, hairy elephant ball I just recruited and my High Pixie.

If you try to stack debuffs on him he wipes them off, better to reduce his dodge once and leave it at that. My Uzume also had that buff which means every attack is a crit when there is no "moon" out so she was running a train on his ass, not to mention sapping his turns with null force.

I also had to sell a revival bead chain to have enough mecca to buy the physical attack resist magatama; totally worth it.

I'm never fusing that pixie from the start, I promised her we are going all the way.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

2. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post

I'm never fusing that pixie from the start, I promised her we are going all the way.
    It's been a while since I played this, but if I'm remembering correctly, if you make it to the very end of the bonus dungeon with her still in your party, you'll get a supercharged version of her with uber-stats, and ultra powerful spells. You'll most likely have demons who are just as powerful as her by then, or even more so, but it's a nice easter egg.

Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    a weird, hairy elephant ball
    I have that guy in Strange Journey and my pants

4. Quote Originally Posted by DirtySouth View Post
    It's been a while since I played this, but if I'm remembering correctly, if you make it to the very end of the bonus dungeon with her still in your party, you'll get a supercharged version of her with uber-stats, and ultra powerful spells. You'll most likely have demons who are just as powerful as her by then, or even more so, but it's a nice easter egg.
    http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/1411...keeping-pixie/

You can even fuse her. So long as you keep the resulting demon in your party, you'll get that bonus.

Don't sacrifice though!

I WILL NOT FUSE HER. We are going all the way. She is staying in my party.

You can sacrifice her and the resulting demon will still count. But I will never know first-hand.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery