Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How does TNL stay afloat?

1. Thumbs Up How does TNL stay afloat?

No fooling.

Who pays for TNL? A subscription wasn't required until today, there aren't any ads, so where's the income? Selling personal information?

I don't use paypal, and $1 isn't enough to justify using my credit card. However, I'd be willing to send a $12 check for 1 year of extras.

See you guys next week when this thing is worked out.

2. you're only paying 1 dollar a month? it's so worth 5.

3. Quote Originally Posted by RedCoKid
    Who pays for TNL?
    You.

The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

4. Actually, all three levels are well worth it. If you connect them all together, you can catch 'em all! Icepick is only available to Platinum Members, y'know, but you can only see me if you're a Bronze or a Gold member.

5. if you don't like paypal, send a check here:
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick
    The Next Level
    P.O. Box 2632
    Chicago, IL 60690

6. The fact that RedCoKid still thinks this is serious over 12 hours after Nick claimed it was a joke is probably the best part of it.

If you buy the Platinum Plus package, you get an entire entry in my LJ making fun of you.

ACT NOW!
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

8. TNL wears little swimmies on its arms thats how it stasy afloat
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Survival Kid
    The fact that RedCoKid still thinks this is serious over 12 hours after Nick claimed it was a joke is probably the best part of it.
    sssh!!!
    Commentaries and Opinions on Metal

10. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo
    If you buy the Platinum Plus package, you get an entire entry in my LJ making fun of you.
    You mean an entry commending him, right? RIGHT?!