Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: TUMIKI Fighters

1. TUMIKI Fighters

http://www.asahi-net.or.jp/~cs8k-cyu/windows/tf_e.html

Destroy an enemy, grab its falling husk, and watch it start spraying bullets on your behalf. An absolute must for fans of prior ABA games (noiz2sa, parsec47, rRootage, etc).

2. Awesome, very different for sure.
    your mom

3. how many people develop these games? is it just one guy?

if so, he's my hero.

4. Just the one dude, yeah.

5. this shit is really fun, but I haven't had an enemy ship shoot yet, they just act as shields and such...

6. Try grabbing a larger one. You'll notice the brown-ish bullets it shoots out for sure. Also, different enemies have different point values as you hold on to them -- both the point value and a little bonus-type sound go off intermittently as an indicator. There's definitely some incentive to lumbering around the screen, big as a house.

7. ok I'm getting it to work now, and shit is this isn't the coolest thing I've played in a long time...

8. I'm not at home right now so can't grab it yet, but you'd better believe I'm looking forward to my PC time tonight. Thanks for the heads-up, it's hard to keep track of these things without the odd pointer in the right direction.

James

9. Reminds me of Pilot Kids for some reason.

10. Thanks, Mode7. This is yet another great one from ABA.

Gathering a shipload of downed enemies and unleashing your own bullet hell is a kick. OTOH, losing a big cluster is really "D'oh!" eliciting.

One thing I'll usually do is point the plane up while holding the slow button- to try to go under an enemy and strafe it from below in hopes of making it fall onto my stack.