Thread: Wanted: Game Figures!

1. Wanted: Game Figures!

My love for gaming goodies grows! I'm looking for the following:

- Luigi from Luigi's Mansion
    - Mario & Yoshi from Mario Sunshine
    - Dirk the Daring & Singe from Dragon's Lair 3D
    - Mega Man X4 die cast cars (Hot Wheels-like)
    - [thumbnail]i2.ebayimg.com/02/i/01/45/10/2d_1.JPG[/thumbnail] Chun-Li & Cammy figures. Any pose is acceptable, as long as the figures are the original colors (no variants).

I'm willing to buy or trade anything in my sale thread (in my sig), so long as the offer's reasonable.

Thanks!

2. Quote Originally Posted by Melf
    Chun-Li & Cammy figures. Any pose is acceptable, as long as the figures are the original colors (no variants).
    I saw a ton of these tonight at Suncoast. I'd check there if you have them.

If you're hard up, I can pick you up a few. They're selling for $6 here if we're talking about the same ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    burgundy is the only conceivable choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I have an Alcatraz-style all-star butthole.

3. That'd be cool. They're the $6 ones, all right. I just want one Chun Li and one Cammy, preferably with with the original colors. If you can find the bottom Chun Li and the top Cammy, that'd be awesome.

4. ...

Yo Melf, I gots a Chun Li figure from those 2 packs of X-Men vs SF sets...

LMK if you want it...
    "50,000! You scored 50,000 points on Double Dragon?"

5. I can't find the SF figures anywhere. Burg, I'd be grateful if you could check around.

ssbomberman: Thanks, but the only SF figures I'm looking for are the ones I mentioned above.

I'm also looking for this guy:

[thumbnail]i8.ebayimg.com/03/i/01/a0/d5/d0_1_b.JPG[/thumbnail]

I saw him once, didn't buy him, and have never seen him again.

6. ...

Yo Melf, don't know how you feel about ebay, but there's lot of Luigi on there. Here's one: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW
    "50,000! You scored 50,000 points on Double Dragon?"

7. Quote Originally Posted by Melf
    I can't find the SF figures anywhere. Burg, I'd be grateful if you could check around.
    I saw the motherload about an hour and a half before I read your initial post. As long as an angry horde of Capcom fanboys doesn't descend on the mall and clean them out before I can get there, I'm pretty confident I can grab them.

To be clear, you want one Chun-Li and one Cammy, preferable in the default colors and in the poses you pointed it out, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    burgundy is the only conceivable choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I have an Alcatraz-style all-star butthole.

8. Yessir!

I can buy them or trade for stuff in my sale thread. Whatever's best for you.

Thanks again!