Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MP3 Players and Windows 98

1. Ok, I got my ipod (yay!!!) but I'm having trouble getting the songs on to it. How does Ephpod work? I tried opening it and I'm just very confused, could someone walk me through this? I'd be very grateful. Thanks.
    I thought you were gay.... i guess not.

2. Damn I didn't notice this before.

You should have gone with the Dell DJ... longer battery life and $100 cheaper.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

3. pm sent, tragic.

edit: i suppose i could help here, too. what kind of problem are you having? did you get your computer to recognize the ipod?

4. I now have XPlay working. I can't get music match of ephpod to work (on win98 se). The XPlay is only a 15 day trial so I want to get Music Match working. When I try to get Music Match going it music match doesn't recognize it and it says I have to get drivers. The drivers then say they only working with Win ME, 2000, or XP.
    I thought you were gay.... i guess not.

5. music match? never used it. i'm pretty utilitarian with ephpod. i pretty much only use it for moving mp3s back and forth from my ipod to my hard drive. and to actually play the mp3s on my system, of course.

i'll try to help you out after i get home (not until midnight.)