Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Latest Screens of Konami's SUIKODEN 3...^_^

1. Latest Screens of Konami's SUIKODEN 3...^_^

Xengamers.com updated with several new screens of Konami's latest RPG, Suikoden 3... Check it out below...

Still keeping that FUNK alive...^_^
    http://www.dangerz.net/mofo/members/selphiebanner.jpg

Jae's dream date can be found HERE.

2. Yesssssss.....

It looks like its coming along great, but I still miss the sprites of the orginal games.

I am happy they have the potraits in the text boxes though.

3. This game can't come out soon enough, I want it now!

I hope they have a werewolf in it like the had in Suikoden II, I would be so happy

4. I don't think there has been a Suik thread that both myself, and Werewolf haven't posted in

5. Originally posted by Kidnemo
    I don't think there has been a Suik thread that both myself, and Werewolf haven't posted in
    Ahem...me too
    Still keeping that FUNK alive...^_^
    http://www.dangerz.net/mofo/members/selphiebanner.jpg

Jae's dream date can be found HERE.

6. Originally posted by jae_hoon_MOTW

Ahem...me too
    Awwww!

You know we love you too Jae! We are all part of the "Post on every Suik thread at TNL" club lol

7. I just need to chime in and complain about Konami making this one 3-D. Part of the reason I loved this series is because of its SNES-style graphics. It felt like the good old days.

I guess these is always the GBA for that nostalgic feeling...

Oh yeah, is it true that Suikoden 3 is gonna have a small band of characters and not the 100's from the previous? (i have been out of the loop on this game lately)

8. Although I wouldn't have minded one bit if Suikoden stayed 2D, as Suikoden II was beautiful just the way it was, I don't see how Suikoden III going 3D poses that big of a problem. Sure, it looks different, but there's not as much to get annoyed over when, unlike other game genres, the gameplay of Suikoden won't be altered in the transition.

9. Originally posted by Zerodash
    Oh yeah, is it true that Suikoden 3 is gonna have a small band of characters and not the 100's from the previous? (i have been out of the loop on this game lately)
    Nope, from everything I've read Suik 3 will still retain the "gotta collect 'em all" party mentality of the first games.

10. eh...the screens look nice, but I REALLY like Suikoden and well, what can I say? I like my RPGs 2D. They just have more character and personality than 3D models could ever deliver, I don't need to see everything from all angles. Though I must admit, I really did enjoy FFVII a lot, and aside from the actual gameplay etc, I liked the look and design of FFVIII as well. Still at the beginning of FFIX which I need to finish before I can start playin' FFX. Agh, my pile of shame is almost as bad as my list of shame!