Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wanted: Super Puzzle Fighter II GBA

1. Reporting in, sir!

Gamestop, $29.99 plus $3.85 priority flat-rate shipping.

EB, used, loose cart with pen-marked label, $19.99 plus ~$2.00 priority shipping.

Have not checked the best source, our Record Exchange, but they would likely price it under $20. Often times, they have complete used games. I can check by Thursday.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Nomi
    Reporting in, sir!

Gamestop, $29.99 plus $3.85 priority flat-rate shipping.

EB, used, loose cart with pen-marked label, $19.99 plus ~$2.00 priority shipping.

Have not checked the best source, our Record Exchange, but they would likely price it under $20. Often times, they have complete used games. I can check by Thursday.
    Thanks. Let me know if your RE has a complete used one.

I guess I might have to resort to buying from GS or EB =/. Maybe its better off that way.

3. Hey bandit, I still see new ones for 30 bucks in Flushing and Chinatown

4. Thanks for all the help..but I decided to pluck down the $29.99+ tax for it at GS. I figured that if you guys were to get it for me and ship it, it would probably be the same price if not close. Thanks again tho.

5. MK2 on XBLA plz - let the unfolding of gameplay begin!!

6. OK, so I picked it up last week and got to link up against my girl finally. But whatever is on her screen is totally different from what is shown on mine. I dont think its suppose to be like that. I dont know what could be wrong. My girl said it could be the link, but if it was the link, we wouldnt be able to see each other choose players and see each other move pieces.

Its just that the colors on mine isnt the same as what is on her screen..I wonder what is wrong. Anyone experience this?