Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wanted: Super Puzzle Fighter II GBA

1. Wanted: Super Puzzle Fighter II GBA

I'm looking for Super Puzzle Fighter II for the GBA. Preferably with box and manual. If you have it PM me or reply here with your offer including shipping.

2. 100 bucks and it's yours

Toys R Us still has a ton of them.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

4. Quote Originally Posted by bahn
    100 bucks and it's yours
    I'm Rick James BITCH!!!....

Quote Originally Posted by Mzo
    Toys R Us still has a ton of them.
    hmmm..I'll have to check it out. If I cant find it. Mind picking one up for me?

5. I'll look around here, for you, if you'd like. Give me a price to go for, I've seen a few different places carry them (new and used, but you mentioned wanting the box and all).

6. I've seen several for sale at the local Fry's, man, could check there for you too if you'd like.
    omg TNL epics!

I don't mind, either... I'll let you know the prices.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

8. For those that have seen them..please find out the prices for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Nomi
    I'll look around here, for you, if you'd like. Give me a price to go for, I've seen a few different places carry them (new and used, but you mentioned wanting the box and all).
    I'll prefer new but if the used price is decent enough and the condition is like new, I wouldnt mind getting used. Let me know the price please including shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarok the Red
    I've seen several for sale at the local Fry's, man, could check there for you too if you'd like.
    Please find out the price for me and let me know the total including shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by Mzo
    I don't mind, either... I'll let you know the prices.
    Thanks, I appreciate it.

I already own one for myself, but my new girlie loves the game..so I'm trying to get her one as well so we can link up.

9. Eh..I try not to give my business to them nor EB. Them fuckers! (long story) But I might have to resort to them.

But if someone can get it cheaper let me know.