Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The story of Patrick Combs

1. The story of Patrick Combs

The story here.

The story's almost ten years old, but I still think it warrants some attention. Anybody remember this? It was going on during the whole OJ fiasco, so it's easy to have missed it.

I warn you, though. It's long.

2. I missed this, before, I guess I was too young. Very, very interesting.

3. This guy is an attention whore and writes himself up to be a silent hero. He's not, he's just a trouble maker.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

4. Quote Originally Posted by sunshine
    This guy is an attention whore and writes himself up to be a silent hero. He's not, he's just a trouble maker.
    I could never be as succinct as this. You are spot on.

5. He may be a troublemaker, but he just gave me an hours worth of entertainment and a good laugh. Great story.

6. "My hands were sweaty and clammy. Look at how great a person I am!"

riiight.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

7. While it's an interesting read, the guy is an idiot. He clearly made up the crap about talking to his family members and whatnot. It's apparent that he knew about the law and was hoping (or possibly knew) it would take them a while to rescind the check. There's no reason for anyone to deposit a check that says "Non-Negotiable" and is clearly an advertisement unless there's malicious intent. Just like the woman who saved up the coupons. She knew she was going to have to be a pain in the ass to get what she wanted and she didn't care whose back the punishment fell upon. Same thing here.

Clockwork Orange sucked.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike
    Clockwork Orange sucked.
    do you like ANYTHING?

9. Quote Originally Posted by IronPlant
    do you like ANYTHING?
    I like you, sweetie. Gimmie a kiss.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike
    I like you, sweetie. Gimmie a kiss.
    I don't feel I know you well enough for that.

I need more time.