Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: GANTZ

1. Quote Originally Posted by Rtificial
    So far I'm loving it, plus there is new music on the series. Is the cut around shots where the camera darts around showing stuff, the animation you were talking about that you hated?
    Yeah, music's pretty good from what I noticed. For the perspective shots, I meant primarily the scenes when green onion's father was chasing Kira and the chick around the city, with the CG backgrounds. But it did have that absolutely awesome jump shot which made up for the screwiness.

I also need a copy of the intro music, that is a fan-fucking-tastic piece! ...And more episodes, I still haven't seen any more yet.

2. I have the opening song and the single its off of. The group RIP Slyme do the track and I dig their music.

3. FINALLY un-cut 5 and 6 are out. It took damn near forever. Now if I could get a soundtrack also

4. Second stage fan subs are appearing quick. Damn they take forever to finish the un-cut first stage in english subs.

Also the US dvd comes out in Feburary

5. Gantz second stage will be released by ADV soon. This time around they will put more than 2 ep's on a disc. The first disc will have 4 eps with later ones have 3.

Okay...I just watched eps 1-26 and I have to say that it started off nice, but ended up being crappy. the story just got plain weird (and all over the place) and The ending?!...I wont start with that...

Im glad I didnt buy the DVDs...

7. Thats not really the ending to the series, just the ending to the first two seasons. The manga is still going as we speak.

So I take it that the Manga is A LOT better...I would hope so, as watching it left a REALLY bad taste in my mouth...

9. From what I've seen the anime stays pretty close to the manga. I haven't seen the second season yet so I can't compare them yet. There are only a few minor differences and maybe a little more sex and gore in the manga.