Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Evil Twin released for DC, has hell frozen over?

1. Evil Twin released for DC, has hell frozen over?

Well it looks like the game came out after all. It may suck, but I'm still getting it.

http://www.ncsx.org/2002/ncs050602/ncs0506.htm

Some other interesting news there too. Capcom is re-releasing Super G'n'G for the Super Famicom. With a remixed version to boot!

*edit* I may have read that wrong about the SFC cart.

2. Heyyyy it only took a year and a half! I'm not expecting greatness but I'm buying it anyway, been fascinated with Evil twin since I first saw it in ODCM. *-neo

3. Weird.
    -Kyo

TheSCHLONG! Guest
    i read that SFC part the same way you did......

5. That Super GnG listing is for the GBA, as evidenced by the fact that the listing headline says "preorder: Super Ghouls 'n Ghosts (GBA)".

As confusing as the desciption may be, obviousness abounds.

6. Yeah, it gets released the day after I spend the money set aside for it...... Arrgghh. Anyway, at least it came out. Hopefully it will be better than most are making it out to be.

7. Re: Evil Twin released for DC, has hell frozen over?

I'm patiently waiting for U.S. PS2 port

8. I'm expecting all the collectors out there to jump all over Evil Twin...

Too bad I'm not crazy about adventure games...

9. Europe is so lucky to get the game support they do. One of their Dreamcast magazines actually made it to about 30 issues. It's cut and run here in the U.S.

10. Originally posted by gamevet
    Europe is so lucky to get the game support they do. One of their Dreamcast magazines actually made it to about 30 issues. It's cut and run here in the U.S.
    That's because no one in the world is more greedy than Americans. The instant something looks like it won't turn a projected profit, ditch it.