Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Sigs too Big

I never called it a bad design. I called it pink and fruity. And if I am saying it, it must be true.

so stfu kthxbye.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Korian
    Isn't there a restriction on Sig sizes? Some of them seem way out of hand lately. Are mods gonna crack down or is any size game? Some of them are so large, er I'm just gonna have to turn them off for now, but does anyone else think that sigs have gotten too big and frustrating lately.
    Why don't you cry about it you big baby?
    Quick zephyrs blow, vexing daft Jim.

3. Quote Originally Posted by AstroBlue
    Why don't you cry about it you big baby?
    Now why would you go to the trouble of posting that in the Feedback forum? Fight Club is about half a page down on the index page. You can joke around here, but I don't think that was your intent.

Thanks for the Feedback Lhadatt and Nick. Going thru and reporting whose Sigs are too big is too time consuming and only causes hard feelings. I can easily turn them off. I just recall that a year ago so, Mods were monitering Sig sizes after complaints and gave them a deadline to resize or risk having them removed. Times have changed. Maybe when I have broadband and am not browsing on a 56K then I can appreciate large sigs more. Thanks

5. Hard feelings are only caused when you're exposed as the reporter. The reportee will never know if you and the mod/admin keep your identity a secret.

Sig size is probably something that should be monitored, if only to be courteous to those on lower speeds. I haven't seen any that really violate the size rule, but like I said, reporting the offenders would get the problem taken care of relatively quickly.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Nick
    You can joke around here, but I don't think that was your intent.
    No it was, hence the use of "Big Baby" and not three-letter-sexual-orientation-slang.
    Quick zephyrs blow, vexing daft Jim.

7. I'm not buying it. If I said, "Why don't you just cry about it, you big baby?" to someone in person, I'd expect him to take it in a bad way, even if it's a friend or relative. And words on a screen don't help make the sentence any softer.

On topic: What Lhadatt said.

8. Quote Originally Posted by AstroBlue
    No it was, hence the use of "Big Baby" and not three-letter-sexual-orientation-slang.
    I am in agreeance with Nick. You were trolling. You were asked to not troll in Feedback, so please heed the request instead of trying to rationalize your post. Take the trolling to the forum meant for such.

9. What happened to the "automatic" 450x150 limit?

10. I hate you dialup users.
    "Your soul better belong to Jesus, mmm-mmmmm..... cause your ass belongs to me!"