Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Sigs too Big

1. Quote Originally Posted by shidoshi
    My screen is 1152 x 768, yet my browser is nowhere near using the full width. I have other things going on at the same time that I want to see in the background, I have my dock at the righthand side, and besides, I just don't like the idea of my web browser being opened up that big.
    shidoshi...about 95% of Windows users I know just have their main window maximized the whole time, so this crazy talk of having multiple things going on at once on the screen couldn't possibly be affecting anyone but us Mac users and the few linux/BSD users.

On topic, I turned off signatures a long, long time ago. I never minded it when people had a small picture in there, but they've turned into huge pictures and insane amounts of text that I just don't want to see.

2. Smaller now.

I was wondering though, how do I center my sig pic?

[ center]pic go here[ /center]

without the spaces of course.

Look!
    left
    center
    right

omg.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy
    I have broadband, and still hate huge sig images.
    Thats because your resolution is at 640 x 480 or so. Everything looks huge.
    o_O

5. Korian - just turn off sigs man, I haven't seen anyone complain about this ever except for you.
    Commentaries and Opinions on Metal

There really should be a option to choose to turn of sigs per poster. It would let you turn off sigs you don't like, and look at ones you do like.

7. Quote Originally Posted by IronPlant
    There really should be a option to choose to turn of sigs per poster. It would let you turn off sigs you don't like, and look at ones you do like.
    Good idea, but probably too hard to implement.
    Quick zephyrs blow, vexing daft Jim.