Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sigs too Big

Sigs too Big

Isn't there a restriction on Sig sizes? Some of them seem way out of hand lately. Are mods gonna crack down or is any size game? Some of them are so large, er I'm just gonna have to turn them off for now, but does anyone else think that sigs have gotten too big and frustrating lately.

2. I have sigs disabled at work and often don't turn them on at home. If a signature is over 400 x 200 or contains offensive material, please PM an admin.

3. If you see a sig you think is too big, report the post. The report will reach moderators and admins. Make sure you mention in the reason for reporting that the sig is too big.

Really, for as much as that option is in everyone face (it's on every post!), no one uses it...

4. Tell, tell, you smell!

5. Good thing I'm not in charge here, or 3/4ths of the sigs on here would be gone.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

And the forum would be pink... and fruity.

7. And not in the good Hello Kitty DC way, either.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

8. I wouldn't mind that actually .

9. Hey now... my forum isn't pink, at least not heavily. And I suppose you could call it somewhat fruity, but a bad design you could not call it.

And even if it was pink and fruity, you could bet your bottom dollar that at least it'd be more than the generic template that comes with the forum software.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.