Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WinAmp users: BEWARE

1. WinAmp users: BEWARE

http://www.techworld.com/security/ne...fm?NewsID=1343

There's an exploit in WinAmp that hackers would think "really whips the llama's ass". Hackers could try to use a link to trick people into going to a malicious site which would cause a heap overflow. Not good.

2. Good thing I downloaded the new Winamp this morning.

3. Quote Originally Posted by gameoverDude
    http://www.techworld.com/security/ne...fm?NewsID=1343

There's an exploit in WinAmp that hackers would think "really whips the llama's ass". Hackers could try to use a link to trick people into going to a malicious site which would cause a heap overflow. Not good.
    Arghh....I really wish people would stop associating Hacker==Bad, Crackers are the ones that do things maliciously. The #1 definition for hacker is "One who is proficient at using or programming a computer; a computer buff."
    "The only way microsoft would make something that doesn't suck is if they made vacuums"

4. i bet you're a dirty hacker. admit it.

I saw the movie, you can't fool me. You guys dress like freaks and even the rich ones ride skateboards while holding on to their limos.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

6. Filthy little cockbites never give up do they?

*upgrades*

Thanks for the headsup.
    "Your soul better belong to Jesus, mmm-mmmmm..... cause your ass belongs to me!"

7. I like the new Winamp skin.

8. I gotta find out what I did with my RE2 skin.

You got a special server you play on Bahn?
    "Your soul better belong to Jesus, mmm-mmmmm..... cause your ass belongs to me!"

9. for Winamp?

(I play in the lowest pinged rooms on kawaks)

10. Well which version are you using? I'm on 1.45.