Thread: FS: Shaper's Game Sale (PS2|JAMMA) *Updated 04/07/04*

1. FS: Shaper's Game Sale (PS2|JAMMA) *Updated 04/07/04*

Please, PM me or email me at mwmson @ hotmail.com (remove the spaces).

If you want references I am sure that some will know me here, but I do not make alot of sales/purchases here. Anyways my ebay ID is shapermc if you want to look that up.

Pictures available upon request. Please make offers.
    THE LIST
    JAMMA:
    Captain America and the Avengers (Includes Manual and small [croped] marquee)$30
    Aero Fighters 1 (vertically oriented monitor needed. Some High quality print-outs availible, included free for legal purposes.)$35

PS2:
    Dark Cloud 2: (My wifes game, she never finished it and now that Harvest Moon is out she wants to sell it. Manual and box included.)$12.50

Remember please make all offers to me. I do not usually sell games, so if you want I can provide pictures (after 5pm central time).

SHIPPING: All packages will be shipped USPS Priority with delivery confirmation. For any of the games (not the PCBs) shipping will be $4.50. This includes delivery confirmation. If you want another form of shipment please inquire if I can provide it.

PAYMENT: I will take PayPal for this. If you have to pay with a money order I will hold the game for you with references or if I have "chatted" with you. Otherwise paypal.

TRADE?I am looking for any vertically oriented shooters dated 1992 or more recent if you want to trade. I have a few, but am looking for most. Raizing/8ing, Cave, and Psikyo are the big ones I am looking for. I am also looking for a MVS 1 slot that works with RotD.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Shapermc
    Ace Combat 4: (Not in GH box. This is the original release with all paperwork and manuals)
    I sent you an email for this... TIA.

-B.

3. These will go to ebay by the end of the week if no one claims it.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Shapermc
    Prices slashed! Im too lazy for ebay.
    I PMed and emailed you!

5. Still available.