Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Good at Monkey Ball? Be a surgeon..

1. Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy
    Great news, now to buy more games that make use of exceptional hand-eye coordination.
    You're still missing that last half, bucko.

Quote Originally Posted by Damian79
    IMO good shmups are better for learning it anyway.
    If surgery consisted of piloting an intracapillary vessel through swarms of angry virii, then maybe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    burgundy is the only conceivable choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I have an Alcatraz-style all-star butthole.

2. this is my secret exposed. when i apply for residency i was going to let my finely tuned, monkey ball hands blow everyone away. i spent more time getting the master levels than i did studying for the mcat! I was thinking long term....

3. Burg, indeed, but I do the best job with what I've got, in terms of hand-eye coordination. Using the force is only helping so much.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

4. Quote Originally Posted by burgundy
    If surgery consisted of piloting an intracapillary vessel through swarms of angry virii, then maybe.
    It isn't?

But seriously, when you can makes those tiny movements when considering ~ 20 or so moving objects and considering momentum (ie move a bit to the right buy using the controller and consider that when you stop moving, there is still momentum you have to consider). You get a lot more confidence at this kind of stuff as compared to a relative newbie. Which is probably what makes the differences of the scale mentioned in the article.