It's getting difficult to keep up with the numerous Rainbow Six 3 releases and clearly, Ubisoft is on fire, announcing another iteration for the Xbox entitled <b>Rainbow Six 3 Black Arrow</b>.

<i>Black Arrow</i> improves upon the most successful Xbox(tm) Live game of all time with new single- and multiplayer missions, new online modes, split-screen for cooperative gameplay, and a host of new features that maximize the possibilities of Xbox Live. In fact, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3 Black Arrow
will be the one of the first games to deliver new Xbox Live features to the
gaming community (Tsunami, anyone?)

"Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3 has owned Xbox Live for months now - gamers can't get enough of the incredible online experience. We're giving them more of what they crave, and improving Xbox Live play by integrating new multiplayer modes and being one of the first out of the gate with new Xbox Live features," said Tony Kee, vice president of marketing for Ubisoft. "A new split-screen features for offline co-op play will significantly enhance the offline replay value of the game - and the awesome online capabilities will deliver even more hours of thrilling, intense gameplay."

Look for <i>Black Arrow</i> to hit the Xbox August 2004.