Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: WANTED: Game Posters & Sega Saturn System.

1. Quote Originally Posted by Nomi
    Did I mention that you're a saint?

Toss me a price on that Saturn, it'd help a lot. I'm sure I'd be raped on shipping though.
    Now you know that will not happen.

As for posters, I want... Zelda, Fire Emblem (yeah right), older FF, Chrono Trigger/Cross, Biohazard/Resident Evil, Silent Hill, any bemani (IIDX really), and ahhhhhhhh.

Hell, I don't know. My walls are bare, so as long as it doesn't look like total ass I'd be delighted to have anything I can get.
    hmmmm...that might even be a challenge for me, but I'm sure I have something cool.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Nomi
    I really don't want to pay over thirty, that's why I'm trying to push for trading or something. A modded one would be nice, but I know it's way out of my budget.
    If Seven Force doesn't hook you up, I wouldn't mind selling one for thirty dollars plus some pens (see Ironplant's Sound Off thread). Serious!

3. God, I have some great ones you'd like. Things with wicked blue LED lights on the end, or ones what extend to be used a presentation pointer... And then some downright strange cool ones.

I should just send you some anyway. We literally have drawers of these things.

4. Yes, I must admit the LED thing had me intrigued.

If this sounds like a good deal, just shoot me a PM

5. Nomi, you're set with either 7F or Matt. Seven can get you awesome stuff from Japan at excellent prices with domestic shipping, and Matt is the man when it comes to mods/repairs. Both are great guys to deal with.

6. 7f, Matt.... Anyone have news? Haven't heard updates from you, 7f, and Matt, you've been silent. Answer my PM or something

7. I haven't forgotten about you. I just have to find one at your price.

8. Thanks for looking still, then. I appreciate it very much.

9. Check your inbox.

10. I'm sick, some stomach thing, and I'm supposed to babysit tomorrow. If I can't, I won't have the money, and right now I have a PC to build. I'll let you know as soon as I can.