Thread: Good MANGA review sites?

1. Good MANGA review sites?

ie reviews current fan scanlations?

There are far too many many series out there and I can't be bothered going through all the crap to find the good ones.

2. There are some Live journal communities that do that. Mine does it some what, but we cater more towards violent, dark, and stuff that pushes the edge.

3. So how do I see the reviews/previews or whatever for certain manga's is there a search feature in there?

Also looking at you profile, it seems you haven't come across "Death Note" which is being translated by Orange tangerine. It is the first manga to make my skin crawl(not because of the violence but because of the dark themes involved) yet intriguing enough that I NEED to find out what happens next.

Site: http://s89567288.onlinehome.us/main.htm

4. Your caught up with what that site has out? I think Toriyama world also did death note at one time. Might check their mirc room if you got mirc and see if they have it.

I'll check it out once I've got some of the stuff on my HD read.

5. They only have two projects(Live and death note) at the moment. They dropped Naruto as everyone seems to be doing it.

Toriyama's world has done the pilot to it, as has it listed there as a "one-shot".

Another good one is:

Zombie hunter(see releases, it is not Zombie Powder I think) : http://www.mangafreak.tk/

6. Naruto got dropped cause its licensed now. People are still doing the anime since companies are still fighting over the rights for it.

A new one out on toriyama I like is Zetman. The art is pretty good being he's trying to mock the american comic style.

Omanga also has a new series called Dorohedoro and a lot of us are liking that. The characters and story are pretty cool. The only complaint I have about it, is sometimes they use too much black and its hard to tell whats going on.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Rtificial
    Omanga also has a new series called Dorohedoro and a lot of us are liking that. The characters and story are pretty cool. The only complaint I have about it, is sometimes they use too much black and its hard to tell whats going on.
    But it seems a lot of manga these days have the same problems. I think it comes from artists doing both coloured artwork and B/W artwork. I never find any issues with the coloured artwork, but the B/W stuff in comparison is hard to see.

EDIT: Thanks for the pointing the two mangas.