Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Galaxy Angel

1. Galaxy Angel

Anyone watch this series? Is it any good?

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

2. I'm interested.
    "Your soul better belong to Jesus, mmm-mmmmm..... cause your ass belongs to me!"

3. Quote Originally Posted by Opaque
    I was hoping you would tell me.
    Damn you.

It sounds like a cute little series, and the character designs are pretty cool. Fuck it, I'll give vol. 1 a shot and let you bitches know how it is.

Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

4. Seen it, nothing special. The main chick Millfeuile(sp?) sounds pretty annoying.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Opaque
    You're the man.
    That I am.

6. Through the shenanigans of a friend, I managed to get my hands on the limited edition box set for free. It comes with a box to hold all 4 volumes, 2 pencil boards, 5 toy figures of the cast, and a 'fan book' (art, info about the characters, the manga, and merchandise). It's a nice little set.

As for the show itself, I watched the first episode last night (it's broken up into 12 minute episodes, sorta like Dexter's Labratory). Overall, it's cute, but like Freeter said, nothing special. I dig the character design/art a lot (which is what got me interested in this show to begin with), and there were some funny moments, but nothing really grabbed me, aside from how cool Forte (the tall redhead) is. Still, you can't get a real feel for a show with one episode, espeically a 12 minute one. I'll watch some more tonight and post more impressions tomorrow.

*EDIT* Watched episode 2, and the show is starting to grow on me. I think it happened when Forte slapped a Sharpshooter on the female wrestler. It's a pretty amusing show.

7. I have to resurrect this thread, because Galaxy Angel is the best "cheer up" show ever made AS LONG AS YOU STAY AWAY FROM GALAXY ANGEL RUNE OH GOD KEEP THE HELL AWAY. The show is ever so much fun, though. Everything from Mint's odd obsession with dressing in mascot costumes, Forté's ridiculous aggression against anything that moves, and the constant chaos and stupidity gets many a chuckle and guffaw from me.

You all will obey and watch.

which one is that comes in those green dvd cases?

I think that one is very boring