Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Seinfeld

Seinfeld

Finally, Season 7 is coming out! November 21st to be precise.

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=6410

No soup for you!

2. Woohoo, on my birthday no less!

3. I still only have volumes 1 and 2... I need to catch up.
    Check out my blog: ExHardcoreGamer.com

4. target has all the available seasons for $18 this week

5. You can watch 5-6 different episodes of Seinfeld PER DAY in syndication.

There's absolutely no reason to buy the DVDs.

Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    You can watch 5-6 different episodes of Seinfeld PER DAY in syndication.

There's absolutely no reason to buy the DVDs.
    Except that in syndication they're edited for time, you're bound to the network's schedule instead of your own timewise, you're forcefed commercials, you don't get to watch whatever episode you want... Not everybody is in front of their tv when those episodes run 6 PER DAY.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    Except that in syndication they're edited for time, you're bound to the network's schedule instead of your own timewise, you're forcefed commercials, you don't get to watch whatever episode you want... Not everybody is in front of their tv when those episodes run 6 PER DAY.
    So, like, you haven't even every episode 10 times by now?

I dig the show, but you might as well just write a check directly to Seinfeld by now. He really could use it.

I forgot to mention how great the extras are in the boxsets. Seriously some of the best dvd extras out there. There should be more Sein-imation; way more; that's one of the best things ever.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post

I dig the show, but you might as well just write a check directly to Seinfeld by now. He really could use it.
    This is one reason why I have not bought any of the DVDs. I can watch a random episode everyday, sometimes twice. I love the show but at this point, this series will probably never go out of syndication...

Maybe I will netflix it someday (when I join netflix again).

10. Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Honestly, no. After Seinfeld's original 9 year run on network tv, I wrote it off until the dvd's came out, never watching it in syndication. Unlike like a lot of you guys, I don't jump on a bandwagon then shove it down everyone's throat until the dead horse has been beaten way past its prime.