Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CHU!

1. I'm seriously out of blue paint, the two colors I need. And my white is really low.

Maybe next week. I'd like to have full feeling returned in my right hand so I can paint accurately, so I don't have to cover up all my mistakes. And I still need sheet magnet.

... Where can I buy that stuff?

2. i'm not sure if this store is a regional thing, but http://www.pearlpaint.com/ is good for that sort of thing.

3. TSUBABABABA!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I hear Balrog's moveset includes the Fried Chicken Right Cross, The Watermelon Wipeout Punch, and the Welfare Blaster.
    I SWEAR IF YOU BITCH ABOUT TWINSTICKS I WILL BREAK MY FOOT OFF IN YOUR ASS

4. Sometime this weekend, I hope, I'm going to get on with some more Chu production. I want to make a Special! Chu, a +50 gold Chu, a Cat and maybe a Rocket.

Any suggestions/requests? I wont make them to sell just yet, I don't think. Figured I'd make a few magnet ones to toss out for you guys later on.

I'll have a whole army of them on my freezer, and it will rock.

5. Any suggestions/requests?
    Do a larry:

6. Quote Originally Posted by Nomi
    Sometime this weekend, I hope, I'm going to get on with some more Chu production. I want to make a Special! Chu, a +50 gold Chu, a Cat and maybe a Rocket.

Any suggestions/requests? I wont make them to sell just yet, I don't think. Figured I'd make a few magnet ones to toss out for you guys later on.

I'll have a whole army of them on my freezer, and it will rock.
    My birthday is Oct 25.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I hear Balrog's moveset includes the Fried Chicken Right Cross, The Watermelon Wipeout Punch, and the Welfare Blaster.
    I SWEAR IF YOU BITCH ABOUT TWINSTICKS I WILL BREAK MY FOOT OFF IN YOUR ASS