Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CHU!

1. CHU!

Wow, I haven't been in here for a while. I did a few stipplings and a pile of commission fanarts... I'll have to get to posting those sometime.

Anyway, I was bored as hell last night and found three tubes of paint. Blue, white and black. Since I had just come off of playing an hour of Chu Chu Rocket (my DC only stayed alive that long) I decided to make a Chu. I drew it out, was smothered by its cuteness and had to make another because I didn't want to paint over the first. Second one is sloppy and a four year old could probably do a better job.

Anyway, yeah. Marvel at and fear teh chus!

(Disregard the monkey magnets).

2. haha.

that's funny.

i don't know why.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

3. very cute, but chus aren't ugly to begin with are they?

4. Make it into a magnet, and I'll buy 10.

No, I'm not kidding.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Hero
    Make it into a magnet, and I'll buy 10.

No, I'm not kidding.
    I actually do want to do this. I'd love to get some thin-to-medium thickness sheet magnet and mount the little guys. And then create an army of them.

My room (basement) has a metal support pole, and metal beams+pipes across the ceiling. Not to mention metal lamps and the freezer.

I must make more of these to stick everywhere. I'll let you know if any magnet Chus make it to production.

6. i'd buy them too.

7. Hah. See, once I get some sheet magnet I'm seriously going to make quite a few more of them. Doesn't take long to sketch it out on paper (I'll have to find a thicker kind, though) but the painting it a bitch. I suck at painting and made several mistakes on this one.

Still love it, though.

8. Seriously, if you make 'em magnets, tell us ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

9. Nomi should just dedicate herself to making hundreds of them, Tain will just have to sit on the sidelines for a while.