Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: $10 Walmart games

1. $10 Walmart games

Walmart has various games for PS2, Xbox, GC, and GBA for $10. I picked up Crouching Tiger (PS2), Batman: Rise of Sin Tzu (xbox), and Super Bubble Pop (GC). There were others but nothing interesting.
    "Remember, not knowing how to cook is like not knowing how to fuck."
    Geek in the Desert

2. They have Legends of Wrestling 2 (Xbox), I-Ninja (Xbox), and Guilty Gear X (PS2) also for ten bucks, and Advance Wars 2 for 15.

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

3. Guilty Gear X? Guess it's time to finally pick this up.
    "Your soul better belong to Jesus, mmm-mmmmm..... cause your ass belongs to me!"

4. Quote Originally Posted by Kano On The Phone
    They have Legends of Wrestling 2 (Xbox), I-Ninja (Xbox), and Guilty Gear X (PS2) also for ten bucks, and Advance Wars 2 for 15.
    You're lucky.

Mine had crouching tiger, bloodwake, munch's oddysee, and batman.
    R.I.P Kao Megura (1979-2004)

5. Quote Originally Posted by Kano On The Phone
    They have Legends of Wrestling 2 (Xbox), I-Ninja (Xbox), and Guilty Gear X (PS2) also for ten bucks, and Advance Wars 2 for 15.
    Advance Wars for 15? Nice, looks like I may have to pick that up. Need something to keep me occupied on the flight to E3.

6. Super Bubble Pop's basic price is $10. Wal-Mart has the GBA Namco and Pac-Man Collections for $10, they both seem to go for $10 regularly as well. I-Ninja for that price is a great savings, and the next time I go to Wal-Mart, I'll have to see if they have Advance Wars, which I haven't seen in stores in quite some time.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

7. How is that game, Super Bubble Pop?

8. Mine also had F-Zero: Maximum Velocity for ten.

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

9. Quote Originally Posted by Kano On The Phone
    Mine also had F-Zero: Maximum Velocity for ten.
    "Your soul better belong to Jesus, mmm-mmmmm..... cause your ass belongs to me!"

10. Bahn, it's okay, the epitome of a $10 game. Fun puzzle game, nice jukebox mode, but light on depth.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan