Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you playing on Xbox Live now?

1. What are you playing on Xbox Live now?

What has everyone been playing on Xbox Live lately? What games for Xbox Live are you looking forward to?

For me, I've mainly been playing Capcom vs SNK 2 and Links 2004 (I need more skill points), although I want to get into PSO again.
    I can't wait for Burnout 3 and DOA:Ultimate to be out.... and if it every comes out, Worms 3D (I'm starting to doubt it will).

>>Edit<<
    It slipped my mind that I've been playing Unreal Championship on and off as well. I don't know how it was when it first came out (I always heard it was choppy), but it's fun quick fragging action now at least.
    Last edited by Geen; 12 Aug 2004 at 02:29 AM.

2. PGR2

3. NFL 2K5 is pretty much it right now. But I'm up for some CvS2 anytime Geen.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

4. Nfl 2k5. I haven't played SB:LoC in months, anyone know if the server issues are fixed?

5. if i wasn't in the middle of doom 3 and far cry, i'd be playing rainbow six: black arrow. and maybe pandora tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Six
    I haven't played SB:LoC in months, anyone know if the server issues are fixed?
    they're not. and according to capcom, they never will be. their indifference extends to the several economy-breaking glitches that just about everyone knows about and abuses.

i posted capcom's official response in an official thread somewhere. i'd link to it, but the whole thing pisses me off too much to spend any more time on the issue.

6. Quote Originally Posted by epmode
    they're not. and according to capcom, they never will be. their indifference extends to the several economy-breaking glitches that just about everyone knows about and abuses.

i posted capcom's official response in an official thread somewhere. i'd link to it, but the whole thing pisses me off too much to spend any more time on the issue.

7. What game are you talking about, because it's just an abbreviation, so I'm lost. Personally, I haven't played much Live games lately because I just got a GameCube, and I've been having friends over to play multiplayer Smackdown and EyeToy.
    Check out my blog: ExHardcoreGamer.com

8. Nuffin'
    Quick zephyrs blow, vexing daft Jim.

9. I had PGR2, but I got bored with it.

Now I'm waiting for Guilty Gear XX #Reloaded and Street Fighter Anniversary Collection. Those will probably be my own Live games for a while. Might get Pandora Tomorrow or Burnout 3.

10. ESPN NFL 2k5 and, as always, Counter-strike.