Thread: HELP -- Rhapsody PSX Owners Please Read!

1. HELP -- Rhapsody PSX Owners Please Read!

I recently made a good haul from a local game store -- Rhapsody on PSX for 25 bucks and R-Type Delta for 15. Awesome deal...but sadly, Rhapsody is 1 disc and case only, which means I am missing the manual and music CD.

Would one of you consider making me a copy of both to complete my game? This is for me, for my collection and I do read my manuals...and the music CD is a given, cause I love the music.

I already checked with Atlus and they have no extras of either...

I would be willing to give a few bucks for time and also the shipping cost of course...

I ALSO NEED: the Thousand Arms Multimedia CD which Altus is also out of. I want teh soundtrack so please help me out.

Anyone help me out???
    "50,000! You scored 50,000 points on Double Dragon?"

2. How would you propose that one make a copy of the manual? Even assuming that you could print out a color .pdf file, it'd be single-sided and not exactly perfect.

3. Yeah I think it may be too difficult, to scan it and print all that, I think I found a manual online -- redoctane.com says it has all the manuals for most games at 5 a piece.

But the CDs would be easy enough and a big help!!??

4. I could make a copy of the music CD provided I have it... I will check when I get home later and let you know

5. SSBomberman, I have both discs and could make you copies of them as well if you'd like
    omg TNL epics!

6. You paid 25 for an incomplete copy of Rhapsody? That's a rip off.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Survival Kid
    You paid 25 for an incomplete copy of Rhapsody? That's a rip off.
    Well that is why I am sad but it's too late now as the store is not in my area and well, I will do what I can I guess...

Rag, you've got PM...thanks man!!!

8. I found mine, but I guess you're all set though. If you still need them for some reason just ask, though I doubt since I'm sure Rags will hook you up

9. Quote Originally Posted by ssbomberman
    Well that is why I am sad but it's too late now as the store is not in my area and well, I will do what I can I guess...
    You didn't check the game before you bought it?

This thread reminds me...I sold off my copy of Rhapsody and I've been kicking myself in the ass ever since. What a great game.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

10. ...

Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    You didn't check the game before you bought it?

This thread reminds me...I sold off my copy of Rhapsody and I've been kicking myself in the ass ever since. What a great game.
    Well I pretty much new there was no soundtrack so I got a deal, but there was supposed to be a book...I knew the soundtrack would be easy to get from you guys, but no book makes me mad...but I'll find one someday.

Werewolf -- I think rags is hooking me up, but if that falls through, I'll hit you with a PM.