Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MOD CHIPPED Saturn for sale

1. Super Famicom MOD CHIPPED Saturn for sale

[Thread locked. Sale of CD-R backups in Trade Depot is strictly forbidden. -sleeve]

2. A Turbo Duo for a modded Saturn? Maybe 3 modded Saturns...

PS: You're going to get ripped for those backups

3. If you look at most sales for mod chipped saturns on other message boards they will sell for just as much as used TurboDuos. Most saturn mod chips are now out of production and extremely hard to find. If you do happen to find one, good luck with the 32 pins. A saturn with 125 hours of use is also something your not going to find. A fairly well used TurboDuo (that usually sell for $115-130) is a fair trade. If you would like to continue to disagree, go ahead and try to find a two year old mod chipped saturn for under what I'm asking, or hell, go find a 8 year old mod chipped Saturn for lower. Don't post if you don't know what the hell your talking about.

4. Uh...someone here sells them for 50 bucks. And selling these backups is illegal.

5. turboduo

The backups are FREE, I am throwing them in so people can test the sytem.

Whoever claims to have a mod chipped saturn for $50 is a liar and scammer or is using an extremely shitty modchip that doesn't work, $50 is how much the average MOD CHIP costs for the system.

http://www.reviewcentre.com/vt86066_..._orderasc.html

Look at that, that one sold for $175. Why are you bothering to criticize my thread if you are not interested, I don't go on your sale thread and say your stuff isn't worth anything.

6. Anybody who would pay $175 for a modded Sat is a fool. Firstly you can pick up a model 2 sat for $10-$20. Sat mod chips were $40-$50 for a while and have dropped a good amount if you look around, not to mention a 5 year old could mod a Saturn.

PS Even mentioning that you are will to supply back-ups is a huge no-no here, even with a disclaimer.

7. He sold 46 "backups" with it! DUH Dude...you don't throw in a Radiant Silvergun "backup" to test the system. How many backups do you need to test the system? You're inflating the price of the system with your stupid backups and no one is going to buy it from you. I could find a new JP white Saturn and mod it for less than you're charging.

edit: oh, someone beat me to it.

8. Well then you go ahead and do that, a mod chip that will run backups will cost you around $40-50 (I'm not talking about a little territorial mod that WILL NOT run backups) and I'd love to see you find a NEW white saturn system for the $70 you have left in your budget to match my price. If your not interested in the system, FUCK OFF.

9. First you offer to "give away" back-ups, then you use valgarity to threaten a veteran board member. Get out of here.

10. You lowered your price. I can get a NEW white JP SAT for 100.

Doesn't matter anyway, this argument is stupid, and I'm done. Final offer: a Turbo Duo box.