Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MOD CHIPPED Saturn for sale

Give 'em hell, boys!

Who wants to run backups?

I think you're selling to the wrong crowd.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

3. Actually that new white saturn would cost you $140 ($40 for shipping that really only costs the japanese seller $15, I've shipped guitars to europe for $40). So sorry, you couldn't match my price. Well I see this is a messageboard where people know what they are talking about and know how to mod their systems, so I'll just try to sell it on a board where the idiots are.

Here is some stuff you guys might be interested in though...

Model 1 Genny with Model 1 Sega CD (i have no idea how much a decent price would be)
    Grandia (PSX, $20)
    Virtua Fighter 2 (saturn, $3)
    Daytona USA (saturn, $3)
    Crystalis (NES, $10)
    Final Fantasy (NES, $10)
    XRGB-2 (have no idea how much would be a decent price)

4. Quote Originally Posted by MickJagger
    Whoever claims to have a mod chipped saturn for $50 is a liar and scammer or is using an extremely shitty modchip that doesn't work, $50 is how much the average MOD CHIP costs for the system.
    I will sell a mod-chipped (US model) Saturn to anybody on this board who asks for $50. Except for you, of course. Any takers?

Surely I am a fool for throwing away money like this.

5. Real Bout (saturn, $8)
    KoF97 (saturn, $8)
    Ys Book 1 and 2 (turboduo, $30)

All of that stuff is legit, great condition, and complete (cept for the nintendo games, Crystalis has a box)

6. Quote Originally Posted by Matt
    I will sell a mod-chipped (US model) Saturn to anybody on this board who asks for $50. Except for you, of course. Any takers?

Surely I am a fool for throwing away money like this.

...God damn, that's tempting.

And Mick, my newbie friend, you had best just remove the backups altogether. Nothing you say is going to sway us against being disgruntled about it.