Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: The TNL cover-up policy

GODDAMNIT >=O
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

2. *slips on water from mopping and breaks neck and dies*

I've come up with my own personal strategy to deal with trolls and trouble makers. It doesn't violate any rules nor do I have to use the ignore feature and is quite effective and simple too. I figured out awhile ago that to argue and or fight back with a Troll here only lowers myself to their level and never works. Using your brain to outsmart them is much more clever and rewarding. Brains over Stupidity always wins. I have a Dream that someday TNL will be free of trolls, that they will redeem themselves and or come to their senses through proper discipline and structure. I have a few ideas in the near future that I will propose that will help cut down on trolls. In the end their own trolling behavior will cause their own downfall, when people grow more and more tired of their behavior, nature will take its course and they will no longer be relevant.

4. Quote Originally Posted by MechDeus
    *slips on water from mopping and breaks neck and dies*
    NOOO!!! What have I done... if only I hadn't brought this fate upon poor MechDeus... YOU CRUEL, CRUEL WORLD!!!

5. Quote Originally Posted by Korian
    I've come up with my own personal strategy to deal with trolls and trouble makers. It doesn't violate any rules nor do I have to use the ignore feature and is quite effective and simple too. I figured out awhile ago that to argue and or fight back with a Troll here only lowers myself to their level and never works. Using your brain to outsmart them is much more clever and rewarding. Brains over Stupidity always wins. I have a Dream that someday TNL will be free of trolls, that they will redeem themselves and or come to their senses through proper discipline and structure. I have a few ideas in the near future that I will propose that will help cut down on trolls. In the end their own trolling behavior will cause their own downfall, when people grow more and more tired of their behavior, nature will take its course and they will no longer be relevant.
    Funny because I have this dream that TNL will someday be free of you.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

6. Please keep the personal attacks out of Feedback.

Edit: I Love Jesus.

8. Yeah.. cause Teh Mod Squad deletes them.

9. Teh nazis?

Cause we reds can beat them back if necessary.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

10. Sure you can. Just wait until Stalin gains control.