Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The TNL cover-up policy

1. Thumbs Up The TNL cover-up policy

Why do TNL moderators always clean up after members that break forum rules, it’s become a joke really and makes the rules look like them as well.

I mean really how many times does a thread simply get moved to Fight Club once someone decides there going to be a jerk, if they did something bad enough to have a thread moved then in turn they should also be reprimanded for their actions according to how badly they acted.

I really like TNL and most everyone on here, and I’m sure that I can’t be the only one who is feed up with some of this crap.

LOL Guest
    I hate furries.

3. I can only agree with this post.

pwned

Wasn't there another post here?
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

5. Quote Originally Posted by omfgninjas
    I hate furries.
    I hate idiots.

6. C'mon now, dish the dirt! What are you talking about specifically?

7. Nothing specifically, I'm just tired of someone making a thread and just because someone has an urge to mouth off the whole thread gets moved...

It isn't right is all I'm saying, not for the person who posted the thread or the people who are generally interested in the topic.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo
    pwned

Wasn't there another post here?
    It was mine. I deleted it. It said "I agree with this post.", but it ended up being posted after omfgninja's post instead of Werewolf's because I'm a slowass typer.

Well yeah, I'd like an explanation for the cover up policy.

Usually, the mods will just remove the posts, or warn the people to stop...

I don't think an alarming number of worthwhile threads are derailed. The mods seem to do a pretty good job.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bastard
    It was mine. I deleted it. It said "I agree with this post.", but it ended up being posted after omfgninja's post instead of Werewolf's because I'm a slowass typer.
    LOL, that's pretty funny.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

10. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo
    The mods seem to do a pretty good job.
    The only exception: allowing DiffusionX to come back...