Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Virtual On 4 Heads to GameCube?

Virtual On 4 Heads to GameCube?

At least I hope that's what this says...

2. If hope this is true. I enjoyed Voot on DC, never should have sold it.

3. Well, I ran it through Babelfish right quick, so see what you can get form this (if it even translated properly):
    GCN PRESENTS
    Electric brain game machine バーチャロンフォース 2on2 nationwide conference
    " Conflict alliance 2002 "
    * Conference schedule
    [ Store preliminary round conference ]
    Opening date: 6 / 1 - 6 / 30
    [ Area conference ]
    Opening date: 7 / 14 * 7 / 21
    [ Nationwide deciding conference ]
    Opening date: 7 / 28 (the Sega head office)

* Conference setting
    - 90 second 2 preoccupation. In case of draw re-game.
    - Stage: Random
    - Team leader: Selection it is

* As for preliminary round opening store list this way

* Inquiry
    * GCN Executive Office
    [ E-mail ] Gcn@jcom.home.ne.jp
    [ FAX ] 0471-45-8822
    * We collect the preliminary round opening store to April end day. As for inquiry to GCN Executive Office.
    * Conference rule
    - Participation expense is 1 team 200 Yen.
    - [ It does the store preliminary round conference ] and [ the area conference ] with tournament type, [ being league game, the champion team it decides after the best 4 of the nationwide deciding conference ].
    - [ The store preliminary round conference ], [ the area conference ] and [ the nationwide deciding conference ] before the front * main selection holding of the respective preliminary round opening, " prayer name " the バーチャロイド name which each one of " team name " two ", uses (it is not system, clear type name)" it has applying.
    - While each nominating, and this selection, basically the member and the type cannot be modified.
    * As for fuselage modification in the conference middle NG. However the fuselage which is used in the store preliminary round conference, the area conference and the nationwide deciding conference changing, the OK.
    * When the member of according to application is not even, it becomes being disqualified.
    - [ As for the prayer which acquires the participation right of the area conference ], it cannot participate in the other [ store preliminary round conference ].
    * Modifying the partner, either participation is not possible.
    - [ As for participation right of the area conference ] it is not possible to transfer to the other team.
    - It recommends license card use. When you do not use, it can participate with only the default fuselage.
    - The artificial intelligence card is use failure.
    - " The エキシビジョンモード " being similar, it does the conference.
    * It reads to the card, but because entry is the mode which is not done, combat mission possible frequency does not decrease. In addition, either the data of results and the like is not recorded altogether.
    - When the card breaks conference midway, there is no same character card of changing, you use the default fuselage.
    - When, the game starts with the reluctant fuselage with such as lead/read error of the card, the re-tournament is permitted. However, in that case, there is a possibility stage becoming modification. Acknowledgement.

4. All I can think about is how weird that's gonna be with the GC controllers. Still though, it's great to see it coming to a console. Looks like I might have a reason to pick up a GC after all, unless there's an Xbox release somewhere down the line. Argh, it would be perfect on Xbox too. Perfect controller, broadband... ugh. Oh well, time to pray for a multiplatform release.

*Chants*

Multiplatform release!
    Multiplatform release!
    Multiplatform release!
    Om........

5. Originally posted by MechDeus
    Well, I ran it through Babelfish right quick, so see what you can get form this (if it even translated properly):
    So, it's just a tournament sponsored by a group called the GCN? Or is it sponsored by Nintendo's GCN?

Oh well, back to praying for ANY console release. *grumble*.

6. Look at the email address, it's just some group called GCN. Just a tournament guys, false alarm.

7. Just a tournament? Awwww. Still, as long as it comes out....

8. Yeah, I got all excited about it as well, when I first read it around a month ago.

It's the Conflict Alliance 2002 tournament, nothing more, nothing less.

Believe me, the instant Hitmaker even hints to what console Force is going to, I'll be screaming about it at the top of my lungs, all over the TNL forum.

9. Virtual On: Force

I pray for the day when I will be able to play an XBox version of Virtual On: Force on broadband-enabled XBoxLive <i>with</i> Tekki's/Steel Battalion's controller.

Contra once said... Looks like I might have a reason to pick up a GC after all
    There're already plenty of reasons to pick up a Gamecube, with more being announced at an alarming rate.

BTW, nice name... Me, I'd be too reverent of the series to use it, lest I say something stupid and blemish that moniker forever.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery