Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Virtual On 4 Heads to GameCube?

1. I think that it'll head to the X-Box. I mean, if Hitmaker's Crazy Taxi 3 is going to it, and if Sega is supposedly going to sell X-Box consoles in their D-Direct store, than it'll probably go to the X-Box.

Problem is, Force NEEDS online play. That's why I really don't want a PS2 version. That, and I honestly don't think the PS2 can do such visuals. I could be wrong, but I want to be positive that it'll get a perfect port.

There are sooooo many reasons people didn't enjoy VOOT to it's fullest. Lack of good documentation, and lack of good competition. With online play, we may actually see people considering a Virtual On game as a serious fighting game, making my dream come true.

But I haven't had a chance to play Force, yet. Those who've played it in Japanese arcades say that the gameplay is a mix of VOOT and VOOM, it's a lot slower in some areas, and some of the little VOOM tricks are back (Moonwalking!). Not to mention the whole 4-player thing. Oh, and there are OVER 40 VRS to play as. Granted, they are all variations of the basic eleven VRs, but even so...

I've got high expectations of this game, and I want it to be ported well. With Twinsticks. Sure, the DC and Saturn pad setups were great (I used 'em for about a year), but I want Twinsticks. That is all.

2. Originally posted by Mzo

BTW, nice name... Me, I'd be too reverent of the series to use it, lest I say something stupid and blemish that moniker forever.
    Me? Say something stupid? Never..