Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Microsoft's first/second party line up

1. I played Fable at GDC... it's doing a lot of wonderful things. Just don't -- and I mean DO NOT -- expect the combat to be any good and you'll be quite happy with the game.

2. Quote Originally Posted by chespace
    I played Fable at GDC... it's doing a lot of wonderful things. Just don't -- and I mean DO NOT -- expect the combat to be any good and you'll be quite happy with the game.
    How about the exploration?

3. Quote Originally Posted by chespace
    I played Fable at GDC... it's doing a lot of wonderful things. Just don't -- and I mean DO NOT -- expect the combat to be any good and you'll be quite happy with the game.
    So if it crashed a lot would you label it the new Morrowind? Something like that?

4. Quote Originally Posted by MechDeus
    So if it crashed a lot would you label it the new Morrowind? Something like that?
    hang on, are you insinuating that morrowind was an unstable gam...
    <cashes to desktop>
    Quote Originally Posted by Compass
    Squall's a dick.

5. combat was morrowind-esque, although more fun in general since melee works better in 3rd person.

fable is doing a lot of cool shit. i guess the action part of the action RPG equation is kinda janky.

6. Well you could play MW in 3rd person too (PC version anyway)...so if you tried that, which game would you give the nod to in that area? I can't stand the combat in MW.