Thread: RATE THESE IMPORT GAMES part 3!!!!!

1. RATE THESE IMPORT GAMES part 3!!!!!

I have played none of these but want & NEED info on them damnit:
    this is probably on of the few real hardcore gamering message boards, so you ppl should know or else no one does

so here we go:

-Toukon Retsuden 4:NJPW -DC- Yukes Japanese wrestler? Is it true that it is as deep as No mercy?

-Giant Gram 200:AJPW 3 -DC-what's the difference between this & pt2?

-Giant Gram:AJPW 2 -DC-is the giant gram series better then the toukon series/

-Endonesia -ps2-a rpg by enix

-Gekibo 2 -ps2-a action game by Irem software, is it the sequel to gekkio 1 on psx?

-The Fear -ps2-adventure game by enix

-Seven -ps2-namco 2d rpg

-Grandia Xtreme -ps2-this was released & I heard notthing about it

-Zettai Zetsumei Toshi -ps2 earthquake survial sim? I heard this was good & the graphiics looks big

-Project Arms -ps2 beat em up, I heard it's like the bouncer only better?

that's it for now!
    http://www.bioweapons.com/images/GN3Guyvers.jpg

Most OVERRATED videogame of ALL Time

-GTA3

"Well, I have lots of impressions about the PS2 (smiles)...if you turn off that recorder I'll tell you some things (laughter)"
    -AM2's Yu Suzuki

2. -Endonesia -ps2-a rpg by enix
    Don't think this is even out yet.

-Gekibo 2 -ps2-a action game by Irem software, is it the sequel to gekkio 1 on psx?
    Irem? You SURE..... I'm pretty sure its not by Irem...

-The Fear -ps2-adventure game by enix
    Not adventure, more like "interactive movie" ala Night Trap, except in Japanese and with J-chicks.

-Seven -ps2-namco 2d rpg
    2D traditional RPG with an opening sequence that runs for forever so I just gave up, didn't feel too interesting at that time.

-Grandia Xtreme -ps2-this was released & I heard notthing about it
    Dungeon crawler, similar to Light Crusader. One town, several dungeons, tons of floors, multiple visits. The save points are so far and few inbetween that the game is more fustrating than entertaining though.

-Zettai Zetsumei Toshi -ps2 earthquake survial sim? I heard this was good & the graphiics looks big
    Awesome game. Now THIS is by Irem. =P Everyone should pick this one up and enjoy it. ^_^

-Project Arms -ps2 beat em up, I heard it's like the bouncer only better?
    Sucks ass. Lemme give you a clue, its developed by Bandai AND its a anime licensed game. The graphics are horrible and the gameplay isn't much to think about.

3. Originally posted by duckroll

Dungeon crawler, similar to Light Crusader. One town, several dungeons, tons of floors, multiple visits. The save points are so far and few inbetween that the game is more fustrating than entertaining though.
    Hm, sounds like they went to the other Xtreme with the difficulty level after the second installment of the series.

I've never been a huge fan of dungeon crawler rpg's, with the possible exception of Shining in the Darkness, so I might not be getting this anyway.

4. -Toukon Retsuden 4:NJPW -DC- Yukes Japanese wrestler? Is it true that it is as deep as No mercy?
    It is not as "deep" as No Mercy. Think of it as a "Deeper" Smackdown. Seeing as how all Smackdown is is a dumbed down Touken Retsuden. It's not all that good truth be told.

-Giant Gram 200:AJPW 3 -DC-what's the difference between this & pt2?
    More Options, More modes and more wrestlers. Arcade style wrestling.

-Giant Gram:AJPW 2 -DC-is the giant gram series better then the toukon series
    Only thing this game has on GG2000 is the inclusion of Kage from Virtua Fighter. As for if it is better than TR4, hard to say. Depends on what you prefer, this is more Arcade in nature, and Toukon is in between arcade and sim, leaning towards arcade. Personally, I'd skip all these and just pick up Fire Pro D.

Gekibo 2 is in no way related to Gekido or whatever that lame beat em up was called. Gekibo 2 is best known as Photograph Boy 2.

Endonesia has been released for some time... can be found pretty easily it seems. I'd like to see what's up with it without purchaing it, it looks very quirky/cool but I can't say that chalks up to good.

All I know is that Ethugg used to have it and he said he liked it. *shrugs*

6. Re: RATE THESE IMPORT GAMES part 3!!!!!

Originally posted by WTFer420
    -Endonesia -ps2-a rpg by enix
    Kodomo gave it a lousy review in the first issue of GameGO!
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood