Page 1 of 39 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Guardian Heroes Advance on the way?

1. Mega Drive Guardian Heroes Advance on the way?

The control scheme might take a bit of a hit, but it looks like there'll be another quality beat'em on its way to the GBA!

Google translated from http://www.gamefront.de
    Guardian Heroes Advance with Treasure in work?
    14.04.04 - Treasure is to work on the Actionspiel Guardian Heroes Advance. That comes out from an announcement list of Amazon in Japan. Officially the play was so far not announced by Treasure. Guardian Heroes was published for the first time to 26.01.96 for the Sega Saturn of Treasure in Japan. In the 2D title one flogged to the right before substantial Anime diagram from left over the screen and distributed themselves at the level end points of experience as in a RPG on its heroes.
    Release: 16.09.04 (Japan).
    Amazon Japan link:
    http://www.amazon.co.jp/exec/obidos/...920793-8293942

2. I am shivering with anticipation!

3. Interesting.

It'll be nice if it's true.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

4. eeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh?!!

yip!

5. Day one.

6. if this is true
    oh sweet jesus if this is true

im all over this day one import if it is
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

7. If it has the same amount of story/dialogue sections as the original and doesn't get a US release, I'd cry, I really would.

8. sweet jesus.

I can finally have an excuse to buy an SP without Icepick complaining.

9. I can't wait to see the US cover art.

10. And by US we mean JAP and not PAL carp.