Thread: New Sakura Taisen OAV?

1. New Sakura Taisen OAV?

Read on another board that, according to the new Animage magazine, there is a new ST OAV scheduled for release by the end of the year. Apparently, it will again be about the Paris Kagekidan, and will focus on Coquelicot, Hanabi, Mell, and Ci. Not sure if it's supposed to take place before or after Mysterious Paris.

2. I thought it covered the backstories prior to ST3. It's been a while since I read any news.

How much have you done in Mysterious Paris? I unlocked all endings, pictures, & items.

3. Where did you hear the news about the backstories? I just read this on the forum on the official board, supposedly it's from a new magazine, I think he also mentioned that it is supposed to be a continuation of Ecole de Paris, so who knows. As long as it's better than the first series.

I finished Mysterious Paris with everything unlocked too...not too hard with a guide. I haven't played much of the bonus scenario yet because my PS2 dvd drive is having problems again (sound cuts out or the game freezes after awhile), so I'll probably put the system aside for awhile first. Probably all that fast forwarding through the game dialogue with L1 didn't help it much.

4. I thought you were asking about Ecole de Paris. oops.

5. It could be more backstory...I dunno, it would be nice. I like your idea that some of the characters from Mysterious Paris will show up in ST5, it would be cool if one of the new OAVs kind of set this up in a more direct way.

Quote Originally Posted by Yamcha
    ...not too hard with a guide.
    Yeah. Imagine that.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Icepick
    Yeah. Imagine that.
    Or without one. Which is why I then authored one. Imagine that.