Thread: Jungle Book Rythem n Groove DDR for kids?

Jungle Book Rythem n Groove DDR for kids?

Anybody get a chance to play this they have brand new nice box sets with a dance mat and the cd for $19.99 at EB lately, pretty good price eh?

Will the pad work with other dance games or is it exclusive to the Jungle Book game?

Maybe some impressions?

Thanks

Korian

2. jungle book rythem and groove is like DDR..book disney style and songs.

its the same concept just like i said above..diney version.

the pad will work with other games such as DDR, bust a move [not the puzzle game]

i remember the game being recalled back in the fall or summer of last year because of something being wrong with the pad.

but for $20 beans. its no that bad for an alternative pad

3. From what I've heard, the pad is major garbage. Worse than most sub-standard 3rd party pads. I doubt the game is anything special, because Disney Mix is out and will precisely whip the hell out of every song on the Jungle Book one. 19.99 isn't bad, but It would best be spend on something that may have value or be entertaining.
    It's a mirror image!

4. If you want DDR action and disney songs get the Disney DDR mix and screw the crappy jungle book game and its crappy pad...

5. Re: Jungle Book Rythem n Groove DDR for kids?

Originally posted by Korian
    Anybody get a chance to play this they have brand new nice box sets with a dance mat and the cd for $19.99 at EB lately, pretty good price eh?

Will the pad work with other dance games or is it exclusive to the Jungle Book game?

Maybe some impressions?

Thanks

Korian
    What they said. Awful - the pad is rubbish, and the music is pretty dismal. Avoid.
    She Hates My Futon.
    Got a few hours? Read it.

6. the JB pad cant get any worse than 3rd party pads. 3rd party pads..the ones you see on ebay will have you slippin and sliding across the room

you can be playing in the living room..next thing you know it, you're cooking with your mom while jumping on the pad.

Thanks guys for the advice and feedback! I am not gonna buy it I just thought it was a cheap way to get a dance pad thinking it was originaly priced in the $49.99 range I thought the quality of the pad would be better.

Korian