Thread: Tactics Ogre: The Knights of Lodis

1. Tactics Ogre: The Knights of Lodis

Another GBA RPG ships. Lucky us.

Atlus just shipped Tactics Ogre: The Knights of Lodis for the Gameboy Advance. Set to sell for $39.99, this new installment of the Tactics/Ogre Battle series takes place around the same time as Ogre Battle 64. However, you take the role of Alphonse, a knight of Galicia who is investigating the suspect actions of the Holy Lodis Empire. Basically, it'll have all the sweeping plotlines and political underpinnings that the Ogre series is famous for...

...in handheld form!

And now, the usual 'features' rundown:

• Discover new and powerful character classes with the new Emblem System!
    • Over 40 Hours of gameplay with multiple endings!
    • Three Ogre Battle Series firsts:
    • Go head-to-head against a friend by using the Game Boy Advance Game Link Cable!
    • All new Quest Mode enables you to discover hidden items and weapons not available in the normal game.
    • Utilize the Exchange Mode to trade items, spell books and characters with a friend.
    • Save up to 3 games!

2. im thinking about picking it up..im not a rpg person but the only rpg game i played is golden sun and i guess legend of mana..yes i know, im pathetic. i owned other rpg games but never played them FFT [which i heard tactics ogre is similiar to], FFII and FFIII. i might give this a shot

deathwishkersey Guest
    OH YEAH!(kool-aid man voice)
    If Ikaruga doesn't come out at the end of this month, then this is the next game I'm buying. Gonna beat Hoshigami first...