Thread: More Abstract...

1. More Abstract...

My sis Steph loves art, normally she draws real things [i'll try and ask her permission to post them up] but she did this just today. I find it fucking awesome work for an 8 year old. Here it is.

2. Makes me think of Yoshitaka Amano. Very nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

3. I'll tell her that but she won't have the faintest idea who he is [I didn't even know last year]. I like how she played alot with the blue and white, part of it looks like she scorched the sky. She's the good sister, the other one is a bit gothy and draws and writes jap words with acryllic. Yin-Yang ordeal.

4. Its really kind of hard to tell from that picture, but the painting seems to have a ton of depth, as if it is almost coming out at you. Really great.
    your mom

5. I think You should encourage her, but keep the "Thats awsome"s to a minimum, because that is one of the finest abstracts I have ever seen, and it would be a shame to poison her natural talent with conceit. She deafinatly has a future in this stuff.
    Props to her!!!!!
    noktUp(teenSlut)

Mrs. Cleo: "Is there a gentleman in your life?"
    Caller: "Yes."
    Mrs. Cleo: "Is he incarcerated?"
    Caller: "Yes."
    Mrs. Cleo: "Yea, him your baby's daddy."

6. Quote Originally Posted by NoktUp
    I think You should encourage her, but keep the "Thats awsome"s to a minimum, because that is one of the finest abstracts I have ever seen, and it would be a shame to poison her natural talent with conceit. She deafinatly has a future in this stuff.
    Props to her!!!!!

I agree, and she's only 8 years old, she can do some serious damage 10 years from now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

7. No worries on me being encouraging, I'm like my father, really rough for improvement, but she's still a kid. As long as she still enjoys drawing and doodling and throwing oils on an easel, I'm happy.

Take a better picture.