Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A little flash movie Dj made

1. A little flash movie Dj made

2. I tried to view it but for some reason I can't get it to open...

3. when I click on that link it just brings me back to this page. I'm on a Mac, but it should still be working.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

4. Copy and paste the link, clicking doesn't work for whatever reason.

5. Damn it. I am sorry I forgot to mention that. My damn fault

For some reason, when you click on it, it does bring you back, so copy and paste the url as MechDeus said.

6. Still brings me back. I'll try it later when I'm not trying to avoid doing my homework by surfing TNL. I'll be on a PC then too.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

7. I got it to work, I opened it as a new tab in Firefox..

ahahaha i liked it, i like the the little dudes.. you could go somewhere with this
    You can never be one of the dead, because something that has no existence can have no community.

Frontiers

8. Ninjas rule.

9. Can't go wrong with a subject like ninjas. Im going to do my thesis about ninjas.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I hear Balrog's moveset includes the Fried Chicken Right Cross, The Watermelon Wipeout Punch, and the Welfare Blaster.
    I SWEAR IF YOU BITCH ABOUT TWINSTICKS I WILL BREAK MY FOOT OFF IN YOUR ASS