Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 313151617

Thread: Boondocks to hit TV

1. Having Nate Dogg sing the hook in the Grandad song was awesome. Kudos to the Boondocks crew for pulling that off.

My DVR "forgot" to tape this week's episode, so it's off to Adultswim.com for me.
    R.I.P. Paragon Studios

2. No need, they reran the Soul Plane 2 episode. New ep next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

3. Quote Originally Posted by The Gas View Post
    No need, they reran the Soul Plane 2 episode. New ep next week.
    Good to know. Thanks.
    R.I.P. Paragon Studios

4. So did anyone catch the latest two episodes? The crazy Lotus Master date one was good, but I really got a kick out of the 2nd Thugnificent episode.

I'm really blown away by the second season.
    R.I.P. Paragon Studios

5. Second season strikes again. This past episode with Riley playing basketball was fantastic, and I enjoyed the ending immensely.

Am I the only one on TNL watching this?
    R.I.P. Paragon Studios

6. I'm usually about a week behind on it.

The Wolf-Bitch episode was fantastic, though.

7. Another great episode, this time tackling New Orleans. This season has been solid.
    R.I.P. Paragon Studios

8. I am also watching this season of Boondocks. I usually watch the new episodes a couple of days later on my DVR. I liked the episode with the 'crazy kung fu wolf bitch' where everytime they said 'kumite' you heard the kung fu sound effects. The best though was Gen from SF and SF Alpha shouting 'Finish him!!' That was fucking golden. The addition of Thugnificient is also pretty funny.

It's been pretty damn good so far this season.

9. I didn't enjoy this week's episode as much as the other ones, but it was still alright. I did like how Granddad kicked out super nanny because she used the phone for five minutes and ate a sandwich from the fridge.
    R.I.P. Paragon Studios