Thread: I might do help/how-to videos...

1. I might do help/how-to videos...

Who would be interested in how-to videos where you would download an mpeg or avi file that is a movie of my desktop with a voice over where I walk you through doing things on your pc.

One video I thought of doing would be tweaking windows XP for the best performance, of course this would be catered to the "noobs" and what better way to learn how to tweak things on your pc then watching it in video form accompanied with voice instructions along the way.

If you guys are interested in this idea of mine what other topics would you like to be covered?

These would be small videos aiming to be no longer then 10-15 minutes long.

2. Same.

This is what I would like to do:

1) Burn segments of things from DVD onto a DVD. Like, Blade Opening scene, end of Victory, etc.

2) Make a movie of Wolfenstein highlights. Something named Fraps has been mentioned to me.

3) Input video from a VHS tape/Console and make a movie.

Any suggestions?

Lhadatt, I'm looking in your general location since you know all about PC's.

3. Help me get rid of the PWSteal Trojan virus.

4. Quote Originally Posted by JMET
    One video I thought of doing would be tweaking windows XP for the best performance, of course this would be catered to the "noobs" and what better way to learn how to tweak things on your pc then watching it in video form accompanied with voice instructions along the way.
    dont even waste your time. just put a link to black vipers site for that. im too lazy to do it myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Melf
    Help me get rid of the PWSteal Trojan virus.
    http://service1.symantec.com/sarc/sa...al.trojan.html

5. Still need help here.

6. well for #3 im pretty sure you'd need a capture card. for the rest im not totally up on my dvd authoring but this is a good site to ask around. http://www.doom9.org/