Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Steel Battalion $99.99!!! Media Play B&M

1. Yield Steel Battalion $99.99!!! Media Play B&M

Saw this posted on CAG. Don't know how many store will still have it, but it's seems a fair amount of people have taken advantage of this awesome deal.

2. Where the hell is a media play? Is that some west-coast thing Ohio never gets?

3. It's a big Media store own by Best Buy. There is one here in Northeast Wisconsin, but I don't know where else they are located, may want to check their website.

http://www.mediaplay.com

4. holy shit im going there asap. thank you video!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    Or perhaps he's a gay stalker, and longs to rub your used toilet paper all over his nipples.

5. You're welcome. I hope they have one for you.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Nomi
    Where the hell is a media play? Is that some west-coast thing Ohio never gets?
    We have 3 (maybe 4) around Columbus

I'll be checking out each one tommorow.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

7. I know we have one or more around here but I can't fucking make their store locator work. Argh. Does anyone know of any around the Boston area, or can check the locator for 02116?

Any in Mn? I'll have to check, but I have no room in my
    little apartment to store game items of that size anymore.

9. Fucking sweet!! Videodrone, you live in WI right? If so I know the Media Play your talking about and I think I need to go get one tommorrow. Did they have a lot, cause I live 40 miles away and Appleton really sucks ass on Saturdays.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

10. Quote Originally Posted by Xeno G
    We have 3 (maybe 4) around Columbus

I'll be checking out each one tommorow.
    Oh, God damn you. Akron/Cleveland sucks for games.