Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Steel Battalion $99.99!!! Media Play B&M

1. Quote Originally Posted by Grave
    I know we have one or more around here but I can't fucking make their store locator work. Argh. Does anyone know of any around the Boston area, or can check the locator for 02116?
    Store 1
    Media Play
    Worcester Commons Outlet, Suite 139
    110 Front St
    Worcester, MA 01608-1416
    (508) 767-1100
    view map | view directions

Store 2
    Media Play
    Worcester Commons Outlet, Suite 139
    110 Front St
    Worcester, MA 01608-1416
    (508) 767-1100

Store 3
    Media Play
    Hampshire Mall
    341 Russell Street
    Hadley, MA 01035
    (413) 582-0410

Store 4
    Media Play
    Stateline Plaza
    136 Elm St.
    Enfield, CT 06082
    (860) 253-4777

Store 5
    Media Play
    Newington Commons
    172 Kitts Lane
    Newington, CT 06111
    (860) 594-7272

2. Any in Tennessee? 37620?
    Time for a change

3. Well I went to Media Play this morning in upper WI and I bought the last one! I seen it right away, but the price was $200. I asked a employee how much it was and he said $100. I grabbed it and went to check out. Hooray. I didnt realize the box was as big as it was. I mean, goddamn is it big! Good thing I'm moving soon because I dont really have anywhere to set this bitch up.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

4. Quote Originally Posted by g0zen
    Any in Tennessee? 37620?
    A bunch in NC, none in TN

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiMoogle
    Well I went to Media Play this morning in upper WI and I bought the last one! I seen it right away, but the price was $200. I asked a employee how much it was and he said $100. I grabbed it and went to check out. Hooray. I didnt realize the box was as big as it was. I mean, goddamn is it big! Good thing I'm moving soon because I dont really have anywhere to set this bitch up.
    SM I was expecting to see you there this morning. I picked one up at 10:00 this morning since I was in Appleton this morning (my wife and I went for breakfast). I saw two, and though I don't need another. I figured I would pick up one in case you didn't get there in time. Now that you got the other I might just hold on to the one that I picked up.
    Does anybody know if you can plan Line of Contact LAN, or only over XBLive?

Anybody else get one today?

5. Thanks Videodrone. My bro and I are trying to play the game. Its pretty goddamn cool how the thing lights up. This thing is so worth $100 just for the novelty of it alone. Its a good thing we are moving soon so we'll actually have a better spot to play it. Maybe I'll pick up the online game sometime down the road.

LOL, couldnt figure out the ignition for almost 5 minutes.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

6. Once you get into the game you'll fall in love. Of course that is if your a mech fan.

7. i really wish the online game had some single player missions. the 720p looks so nice.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Videodrone
    A.
    Does anybody know if you can plan Line of Contact LAN, or only over XBLive??
    I just read a few posts on another forum saying that you can. That would be pretty sweet.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

9. Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog007
    I just read a few posts on another forum saying that you can. That would be pretty sweet.

Hmmm...Though I'm sure there is no bots. I'm just thinks post XBL that it would still be fun to take on a team of bots with a buddy or got head to head with a bot on each team. I'm sure one on one would be pretty lame.