View Poll Results: Are you going to Pax East?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes - I'm awesome

14 60.87%
  • No - I'm not awesome

9 39.13%
Page 80 of 83 FirstFirst ... 66767879808182 ... LastLast

Thread: PAX East 4/11 - 4/13 Presented by Rampant Fronting

1. Awesome, I'll check in with vlos on how much each night would be and pm you
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

2. More like a sweet mate, amirite?

3. You know you wish it was you
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

4. I had my time in that bed. I share the wealth.

It's gonna be the fattest, snoriest room.

6. I'll bring extra earplugs as always

7. I also am looking for a 4th person for the hotel room. Seriously, if someone needs crash space and can cover $205 for Thursday/Friday/Saturday, let me know.

If someone could grab me whatever code the H1Z1 guys are handing out, I would greatly appreciate it.

9. Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    I also am looking for a 4th person for the hotel room. Seriously, if someone needs crash space and can cover $205 for Thursday/Friday/Saturday, let me know.
    I'll take it for $105.
    Better you and your friends only have to kick in an extra $33 each as opposed to $66 right?

10. I'm just looking for xbone shit. Which should be easy to find since everybody hates it, right?