Page 1 of 6 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Far Cry 4 (PC, PS3/4, 360/One)

Far Cry 4 (PC, PS3/4, 360/One)

I'm not sure I've ever seen an announcement video that wasn't a trailer before, but it beats a press release I suppose.

2. The PC version better not be the half-assed port Far Cry 3 was. I'm still annoyed that I can't play the game right because zoom doesn't recognize my mouse or let you remap the keys.

James

3. Far Cry 3 (PC version) was one of the best games around. I'm psyched for this.

4. It's called FC4 because it's going to run at 4 FPS on the old consoles

5. I would be fine if 4 was the same as 3. First game in a long time I finished 100% and still wanted more.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

6. Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    The PC version better not be the half-assed port Far Cry 3 was. I'm still annoyed that I can't play the game right because zoom doesn't recognize my mouse or let you remap the keys.

James
    Blood Dragon did the same thing. Had to use a 360 controller. Bastards.

7. A full Blood Dragon game but with less purple would be rad too.
    Last edited by EvilMog; 15 May 2014 at 11:09 PM.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

8. Farcry 3 was fantastic, one of the best games of last generation (though my save magically disappeared which is super annoying). This might be a day 1 purchase for me.

9. Oh yea. Blood Dragon. I forgot I had that game.

10. http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/05/...w-on-far-cry-4
    According to numerous sources close to the game's production, Far Cry 4 is being directed by Alex Hutchinson, who previously served as creative director on Assassin's Creed III. Prior to his time at Ubisoft, Hutchinson also worked on EA's Army of Two, and Maxis' Spore.
    Hutchinson was the Creative Director of Assassin's Creed III and Army of Two: The 40th Day, Lead Designer of Spore and The Sims 2, Co-Lead Design of Urbz: Sims in the City, and a (level) designer for The Simpsons Game, Pitfall: The Lost Expedition, Duke Nukem Advance, The Invincible Iron Man, and Minority Report: Everybody Runs.

Good luck with that.